Sunday, March 23, 2014







My wardrobe has had some amazing new additions since being in Japan, both from overseas purchases and purchases from Japan. Black is about 99% of my wardrobe. Black is me. Black (as well as fashion) is my life. It has taken me so long to tweak and get my wardrobe to a state that I am quite proud of. Although there is so many more items I would like to introduce to my little family, it takes time, money and a lot of hard work. But to me, it's worth it. This is what I live for. I can't wait to get back to Australia to try and start new projects with what I love to do best.

aya :3

2 comments:

  1. ... I don't think my comment posted... google glitch...

    Scrolling down I was about to say, 'you can never have too much black'. I am with you with regards to the time, effort and money put in to building my wardrobe. Although I have to say I'm almost glad I'll never be happy with it, the process of editing itself is quite enjoyable.

    I wish I were back in Japan it was amazing! I even miss the shockingly cold weather. First time I've ever been to a cold climate, it was intense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really can never have too much black! I've had someone ask me "why black?" and to be honest, I'm not too sure why. It just feels like me? I just love the colour. It's hard to explain why I'm this obsessed with the colour.

      That is quite true. I wonder if I would be this passionate if I was just a millionaire and just able to buy anything and everything at anytime. I feel like this journey itself is fulfilling.

      That's great! :). Oh wow really? It is quite different weather wise to Australia, that's for sure!

      Delete