Sunday, December 16, 2012

Update


To my blog readers. I am now in Japan! Well I have been for a while now but this is my first personal post since being back. I'm currently in Kagoshima, living with my grandma and thought I would share some of the pictures I've taken recently. So although this non-fashion related, I hope you guys enjoy it :)

p.s sorry for the repetitiveness for those who follow me on instagram (smarinov)

IBUSUKI HAKISUIKAN DINNER







AT IBUSUKI
mini horse at Mt. Kaimon

 people's fortunes at a shrine



 sunrise view from our room in Hakisuikan

 myself in yukata + tabi socks

half of our room.

our balcony 

 Ibusuki double exposure (film - Diana mini)

 Ibusuki (film - Diana mini)

KAGOSHIMA
bentou

view from a restaurant

shrine on the beach
  
 waterfall from above

bridge from below



 on the bridge

Kanoya rose garden (film - Diana mini)

aya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment