Wednesday, July 10, 2013

side note

Hi hi. This is just a short notice to say that a while ago, about 90% of my blog photos have been deleted on the picasa web photo storage website... I was so pissed off because I was given NO warning! I made this blog actually several years ago and wasn't with Google plus so my pictures were automatically uploaded to picasa instead. So I am very slowly trying to build up each of my old posts again. Luckily I had majority of my outfit posts on instagram or my tumblr!!! I don't keep copies on my computer so I've made do with those. For other non-outfit posts, it's pretty frustrating to find the pictures again so some will just be deleted and others that I love too much, I will work hard to restore those posts. Some have also been altered so feel free to check them out again. If not, that's cool too :)

So I guess I would warn you guys who use picasa to upload your blog photos. I literally just went onto my blog one day to find all of my photos replaced with an exclamation mark.... no email. No nothing. But anyway, what's done is done and there's no use staying bitter over it.

Ok so this has turned out to be longer than a "short notice" but either way, I will try my best to maintain my blog as it's one of my favourite hobbies and I'm grateful for anyone who reads and enjoys my blog :)

Thanks!

aya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment