Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Something borrowed: WJK coat








wearing: WJK coat, turtleneck from Kagoshima, Dr Denim jeans, creeper shoes

Hello hello. In this outfit post I'm borrowing my boyfriends coat :P. It's one that he purchased while on our Tokyo trip at I believe it was Ragtag (a second hand designer chain store in Japan). I really love it so it's lucky that we're basically the same size and that I like my clothes baggy :3

On another note, my birthday was yesterday (I'm now 22 :( ) and my graduation ceremony for uni is this Friday. On a final note, my flight for Japan has now moved to August 26th! I have a job waiting for me in a place about 1hr 45mins away from Tokyo. I hope to film the journey going there and whatever is around me when I move over there :).

aya :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sleek outfit. It must be fun being able to share clothes with your boyfriend! Mine doesn't own anything black, so regardless of sizing his wardrobe is already out of the question.

    Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you! I hope you had a wonderful day :) And congratulations on your graduation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely words :). Yes it's great! We share a few items :P
      Oh wow. Not even one piece?! Well it's good that you both have your own styles and you're not just conforming to one another style :)

      Thank you very much for your wishes! Your incredibly kind words just made my night :))))) Thank you!!!

      Delete